Bump up the power
If adding more power makes music sound better, Alpine's KTA-450 power pack will make a significant improvement in your system. This compact 4-channel amplifier puts out 50 watts RMS per channel from a tiny chassis that'll fit almost anywhere in your vehicle. KTA-450 uses Alpine's Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology to deliver a quick energy boost when needed, virtually doubling the amplifier's output power on musical peaks.
Here's a very cool idea from Alpine — the package includes a PowerStack bracket for mounting the amp in your dash behind Alpine's shallow chassis iLX-W650 digital multimedia receiver. The combined depth of receiver and amp is still less than 5", so it'll fit in a wide variety of vehicles. The receiver and amp together make a feature-filled and powerful sound system that you'll enjoy for many miles.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (45 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology adds a burst of power when needed
- selectable high-pass filters (60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- selectable 2- or 4-channel input
- PowerStack bracket included for mounting amp behind Alpine iLX-W650 digital multimedia receiver (#500ILXW650)
- wiring, hardware, and fuse not included with amplifier
- 12-gauge power and ground leads and a 20A fuse recommended
- dimensions: 7"W x 1-3/8"H x 3-9/16"D