High tide, high volume
An afternoon out on the water is a pretty great thing already, but it's even better when you add great sound. Alpine designed their SPS-M601 marine speakers to look good, sound good, and stand up to conditions that would turn lesser speakers into paperweights.
Alpine built these speakers to handle plenty of power, so they'll cut right through the wind, waves, and motor noise to give you the high fidelity you want. The super-stiff 6-1/2" poly woofers and titanium tweeters deliver accurate reproduction with impressive high-frequency details.
These IPx5 water-resistant speakers feature sleek, UV-resistant grilles and specially treated surrounds. They're tested tough against salt, fog, and blazing sunlight, so they'll sound great for seasons to come.
- white 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- poly woofers with weather-resistant surrounds
- 7/8" titanium/PEI balanced-dome tweeters
- UV-resistant grilles and high-temperature ABS custom frames
- power range: 2-35 watts RMS (110 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB