Infinity's Kappa speakers set a new standard in car audio. Our Patented Plus One™ woofers deliver tight robust bass and high-output that is detailed and musical. Edge-driven textile dome tweeters with oversized voice coils deliver silky smooth highs with increased thermal power handling for high volume enthusiasts. An optional midrange speaker with bandpass crossover is available to upgrade the two-way component systems into three-way systems for increased performance where a three way system is desired or fits into factory locations. Every model is voiced using audiophile grade inductors and capacitors resulting in detail and accuracy unmatched by other brands in their class. And Kappa's 2 ohm design extracts every watt of power from the amplifier or head unit for exceptional performance. Kappa is how all car speakers should perform.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 6"x9" Plus One+ glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- edge-driven, soft dome tweeter
- 2.5-ohm impedance
- handles up to 135 watts RMS (405 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB at 2.83 volts
- woofer top-mount depth: 3-3/16"
- grilles included