If you've ever tried to power your boat's speakers with a marine radio, then you know that you need serious power to get good sound out on the open water. Sporting a sleek stealthy profile, JBL's MA704 marine amplifier will deliver 70 watts RMS each of four separate speakers. The amp could also power two speakers and a sub, in 3-channel mode. For even louder fun, you could bridge the amp to 2-channel mode and power a couple high-performance speakers with 200 watts RMS each. And JBL uses a coated circuit board and stainless steel connectors to ensure that this amp will rock for many seasons to come.
Works with almost any system
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work in almost any system, even if you're keeping your boat's original radio. The separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels help maximize the performance of your speakers and subs.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- conformal-coated circuit board and stainless steel connections resist salt water corrosion
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- high-level input adapter included
- preamp outputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge marine-rated power and ground leads recommended
- dimensions: 14-11/16"W x 2-3/8"H x 7-5/16"D