KLIPSCH HERITAGE HERESY IV
First introduced in 1957, the Heresy, a three-way design, started out as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn® in three-speaker stereo arrays. The Heresy IV offers unparalleled sound quality from a relatively small speaker.
- Includes New 10-Year Warranty
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® horn for a wide coverage pattern
- K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion
- All-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling
- Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass
- Available in a high-quality Satin Black Ash, Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, or American Walnut wood veneer finish
- Designed & assembled in the USA
A LITTLE HERESY IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
The Heresy IV is quite possibly the speaker champion of the world.
Whether it's for your burgeoning vinyl collection, home theater or whatever, the Heresy IV will knock your socks off.
DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA. MADE TO ROCK.
With cabinetry that is proudly handcrafted in Hope, Arkansas for over 50 years, the Klipsch Heresy IV speaker is a testament to the quality Klipsch demands from each and every of its audio products.
Here's to 50 more years of Heresy.
A REAR PORT
For the first time in its long legacy, the Heresy now features a rear port – improving low-frequency extension by almost 10Hz, for room-filling bass.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all-new Heresy IV ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass.
In addition to delivering smooth, dynamic and low distortion sound, the Heresy IV is available in a high-quality Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, American Walnut, or Satin Black Ash wood veneer finish. A slant riser base is included for floor placement that can be removed for cabinet installations.
ARCAM SA20 INTERGRATED AMPLIFIER
Class G amplification for impeccable sound and efficiency 80W of power per channel 5 analogue inputs including phono 3 digital inputs 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9038K2M Full I/P control
The design of the HDA range draws upon all of Arcam’s experience as one of the UK’s most respected audio companies, to produce Arcam’s best performing range of audio products yet – using the best quality components and engineering practices, the HDA range is designed and built to give you years of listening enjoyment
There are two frequent problems with hi-fi amplifiers. Class A, the traditional audiophile’s choice, uses a single power supply constantly running at full capacity, even when there’s no signal coming through. Great for reproducing those subtle details at low levels however struggles to provide extreme power when needed.
Class A/B, the most common amp class, switches between the two internal amplifiers, one for each half of the waveform. Far more efficient but often a recipe for crossover distortion, since those low-level details we crave can get lost within any mis-match between the two switching over.
Class G is essentially a hybrid amplifier, utilising Class A specifically for low-level signals, but when required switching in an additional power supply to power those larger sections of the waveform.
ARCAM CDS50 CD PLAYER
- Plays SACD, CD-A, CD-R and CD-RW disc formats
- Supports audio file formats including FLAC, WAV, AIFF, OGG, MP3, AAC and WMA VIA USB input
- Superb 32-bit DAC built in
- Streaming through the music life app
The design of the HDA range draws upon all of Arcam’s experience as one of the UK’s most respected audio companies, to produce Arcam’s best performing range of audio products yet – using the best quality components and engineering practices, the HDA range is designed and built to give you years of listening enjoymen
Our most advanced cd, digital audio and network streaming player yet
In a sense, digital audio doesn’t exist. You’d have to be a particularly dull superhero to possess ears that can decode the millions of 1’s and 0’s that make up your CD collection or iTunes library. Whatever the source – be it a laptop, CD player, smartphone, USB stick – the result is just a vibration in your speakers. In other words, it all winds up analogue in the end.
Arguably, when playing from a digital format, the most vital component is the DAC, or Digital to Analogue Converter. We’ll spare you the bulk of the science, but this is what translates that otherwise lifeless binary code into audible sound energy. Bit-depth, meanwhile, is a key measure of audio quality.
So, if you’re listening to a 24-bit WAV copy of your favourite album through a DAC that only converts to 16-bit, there’s a good chunk of detail going to waste right there. That’s why we’ve included 32-bit DACs on the entire HDA range – the most commonly used bit-depth in digital recording – so you’re guaranteed the full aural picture of whatever the artist intended.