Slim 7.2Ch 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS Built-in
Hear the most musical sound from an elegantly slim profile. The Marantz NR1710 7.2ch 4k Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1710 supports multi-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy your extensive music collection with support for Hi-Res formats, a front-panel USB and phono equalizer to connect your turntable. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1710 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Eight HDMI inputs — including one on the front panel — support the latest video and picture formatting and eARC transmission of enhanced audio.
- Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on.
- Slim profile that’s half the height of a traditional AV receiver delivers exceptional performance and sound quality
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier, 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive)
- 8-HDMI inputs — including one on the front panel — with full HDCP 2.3 support
- Supports Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC and ALLM for enhanced picture and audio
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR10 and BT.2020
- Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
- ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless file decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening
- HEOS Built-in for multi-room streaming
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
- Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services for seamless control
- Integrated phono input to directly connect your turntable
Enjoy the most musical sonic performance from a compact, slim chassis. At half the height of a traditional AVR, the NR1710 delivers the most musical sound that’s synonymous with Marantz.
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring a high-current discrete power amplifier section, enjoy exceptional sound for movies and music. Identical power on all seven channels (50W per channel: 8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive) with low-impedance drive capability for superb speaker control.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, for any source.
Immersive Surround Sound
Transform the home cinema experience with immersive surround sound. The NR1710 supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X.
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, delivering dramatic overhead effects for truly enveloping audio – including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
For those without in-ceiling or upward firing speakers in their system, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology simulates the Atmos experience with forward facing-drivers. Configure up to five speakers to replicate the effect of two in-ceiling speakers, or utilize all seven channels to simulate the powerful effect of four overhead speakers.
DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all your favorite movies.
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker arrangement.
Connectivity, Streaming & Multi-Room Listening
Stream the most popular music services — like Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and many more — via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app.
Utilize HEOS Built-in multi-room streaming or AirPlay 2 technology to enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song in each connected room — the choice is yours.
As an optional configuration, you can also enjoy 5.2 channel surround sound in your home theater and simultaneously play stereo sound from another source in a separate room. Simply connect a pair of speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs or hook up an additional stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
Supports Major Voice Control Agents
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents and HEOS Built-in. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and high-end smart home automation, Josh.ai. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents or pick a favorite to use — the choice is yours. Functionality varies by voice agent.
AirPlay 2 + Apple Siri Voice Control
Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources.
For multi-room audio, wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.
The NR1710 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go “under the hood” to view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences, including:
- View the speaker detection results to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the EQ frequency range for each channel pair
- Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
- Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results
Intelligent ECO Mode
Integrated ECO mode provides energy savings and an on-screen ECO meter. Use the receiver in power-saving mode to reduce maximum output power or adopt low-power strategies across settings. Either way, the sound quality that defines Marantz excellence remains unchanged.
Roon transforms the experience of browsing music. Access Roon for your Marantz product to browse artist photos, credits, bios, reviews, lyrics, tour dates, and composers. Roon allows your to easily build a surfable, searchable digital magazine about your music collection. Roon discovers all the same links between your personal files and the millions of tracks available on TIDAL, so you can start with the music you know, then explore new music from the world beyond your collection.