Designed for use with the PMX-8BB, the PMX-8DH full function wired display head is the ultimate controller for your digital media system. The unit features a ultra bright 5" TFT display designed and chosen for its viewing ability even in full sunlight. The screen is optically wet bonded to the bezel to prevent any dust or moisture penetration ensuring it stays clean and clear.
Access to the Custom GUI interface is provided through the water resistant rotary encoder knob and white LED back-lit buttons allow you to easily adjust the illumination levels of the panel and provide instant sub level control at your fingertips. The display head also features a composite video input for video or camera systems and easy interconnection to the hide away unit with a multi-pin DIN connector.
The panel is IPX6 rated for water spray intrusion and features a conformal coated PCB circuit board protecting the vital electronics. We further validate the unit with 500 hours of testing under both the ASTM B117 and D4329 testing standards to make sure it will hold up under years of daily use exposed to the elements.
- 5" Full color Thin Film Transistor display
- Wet Bonded Faceplate: An epoxy layer between display and cover glass eliminates air gap to improve visual clarity and preventing dust build-up.
- Water resistant rotary encoder volume control
- White LED button illumination
- Front Panel Sub Control
- Direct composite video input connection
- Epoxy coated circuit board for water resistance
- Two-piece mounting system to secure panel to mounting surface
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rating: Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects