The PM282H 8" Element Ready speaker features a 1" High Efficiency Horn Tweeter that is mounted inline with a mineral filled, polypropylene cone midrange with integrated UV inhibitors.
The cone is attached to the Centrex® Plastic injection molded frame by a Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE) surround and moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider assembly. This is driven by our Neodymium matched motor magenetics structure with integrated aluminum heat sinking shorting ring for maximum excursion and output.
Additionally, the speaker features fully insulated flex lead wires, corrosion resistant gold plated speaker terminals with integrated expansion connections for our PM2T-S tweeter kit and a fully sealed 12dB/ Octave crossover. The entire system is topped off with an 18 gauge stainless steel and Centrex® plastic grill assembly using stainless steel hardware.
- Integrated 1” (25mm) High Efficiency Horn Tweeter
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV stable Centrex™ 814 injection molded plastic parts
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- Integrated 6/12 dB per octave sealed crossover
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Integrated Aluminum Heat Sinking Shorting Ring (IDHS)
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- True Marine Grade Compliance