SpeakerCraft Multi-Room Speaker Selectors allow the operation of multiple pairs of speakers when using one amplifier or receiver. Once the speakers are connected to the selector, individual pairs may be turned on or off as desired using the push buttons on the front of the selector. One pair, all pairs, or any assortment of pairs may be played. When engaged, a protection circuit allows the amplifier to operate safely, even when all selected speakers are playing!
- S4DC Four Zone Multi-Room Speaker Selector
- Power Handling: 125 Watts Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0dB
- Protection: Front Mounted Switch and Rear Override
- Direct Connect Removable Screw Down Terminals
- Suction Feet Ensure the Selector Won’t Move When Room Selector Buttons Are Pushed