The SC16-50 16-channel amplifier, which includes a unique web browser configurator that allows each channel to select from any of the 16 inputs or combination of inputs.
The powerful and versatile amplifier delivers 50W per channel and includes a high power mode that produces 100W per channel for 8 channels.
The amplifier’s high pass and low pass filters allow it to be used with subwoofers and make it ideal to match with SpeakerCraft popular line of GS Garden Speakers.
- Fully configurable 16-Channel amplifier
- Auto switching 110V-230V power supply
- Unique web browser configuration allows each channel to select from any of 16 inputs or combination of inputs
- IP web-based configurable E Q adjustment, volume level and high/low pass selection
- Three turn-on modes: music sense, voltage trigger and manual
- Audio circuitry constructed with the finest parts available, including 1% metal film resistors, high quality capacitors and oversized heat sinks for clear and uncolored sound
- Status display for troubleshooting
- Independent thermal and short circuit protection on each channel
- 50 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms (all channels driven)
- 100 watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms (all channels driven)
- High power mode configures amplifier to 8 channels x 100 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2% THD from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Voltage trigger input accepts 3-24VAC/DC
- 12-volt control out
- Removable line cord
- Two year limited warranty
- Tested and certified to US, Canada, E U, and Australian safety and E MC standards
- Rack mount ears included