This is the ideal package for someone looking to add outdoor speakers to their existing system.
The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
- By adding the WXA-50 to your system, you can enjoy multi-room music streaming
- 2.1 channel powerful sound
- --- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- --- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services such as streaming services
- MusicCast app for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play - pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern design and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Compact design measuring only 214 mm wide fits in any location, either horizontally or vertically
- Easy installation - suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm and height of 42 mm (without feet)
- Low standby power consumption: 1.92 W
YAMAHA NS-AW592 OUTDOOR SPEAKERS
The NS-AW592 are an outdoor speaker system that combines quality and durability, and provides a wide variety of installation options. Yamaha drew on its long experience as a manufacturer of top quality HiFi speaker systems to develop these three all-weather models. They were able to make them extremely durable while still maintaining audio performance up to Yamaha standards. - Black Only Left - Check out the other versions of NS-AW592: Yamaha NS-AW392 Yamaha NS-AW992 The woofer uses a highly responsive cone and a fluid-cooled soft dome tweeter, both specially processed for water resistance. The internal structure has been carefully designed for optimal time alignment between the two units, providing proper sound imaging. A waveguide and front baffle ensure good sound dispersion characteristics. Tonal clarity in all frequency ranges is excellent, with very low distortion. With a plastic cabinet and specially processed woofer and tweeter, these speakers will perform reliably when mounted outdoors. They are water resistant, and are not affected by sunlight (UV rays) or high or low temperatures. Designed primarily for use as outdoor speakers, they can add to the fun of backyard parties, supply background music on patios and decks or be mounted in or near the garage. They can be used indoors or outdoors at public facilities, as well as inside shops. And of course, they can also serve as surround speakers in home theatre installations. Features... Yamaha's advanced speaker technology makes it possible to combine high sound quality with long-term durability Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors Two-way acoustic suspension design High-grade weatherproof cabinets with water and UV resistance Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals Powder-coated aluminum speaker grilles Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces and public buildings Available in black or white in NZ Dimensions: W 206 x H 340 x D 170 mm