This is the ideal package for someone looking to simply add multiple zones to their current system and have music throughout the house in various rooms.
The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
- By adding the WXA-50 to your system, you can enjoy multi-room music streaming
- 2.1 channel powerful sound
- --- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- --- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services such as streaming services
- MusicCast app for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play - pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern design and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Compact design measuring only 214 mm wide fits in any location, either horizontally or vertically
- Easy installation - suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm and height of 42 mm (without feet)
- Low standby power consumption: 1.92 W
Using the same design principles of our premium architectural and box speaker lines, the all new Klipsch Custom series delivers true Klipsch sound to any budget. The Klipsch CS-16C II features a 6.5” Polymer woofer and a 1” Polymer tweeter. Utilizing Klipsch Patent-Pending SkyHook™ Tool-Free Installation System by Swarm technology, your install time is reduced by 75%. Frequency Range: 65Hz – 20kHz +/- 3dB 1″ (2.54cm) Polymer Dome Tweeter, 6.5” (16.51cm) Polymer Woofer, 91 dB @ 2.83V / 1m40W RMS / 160W Peak, 8 Ohm Compatible