Unbridled Performance and Function. This 9.2-channel AV receiver harnesses dual ESS SABRE™ DACs, seven HDMI inputs, three HDMI outputs, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, Multi-Zone functionality, Phono input, Wi-Fi®, YPAO™ with Precision EQ and much more.
- 9.2-ch Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (7.2.2-ch or 5.2.4-ch) and CINEMA DSP HD3 with Zone 2/3/4
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room
- New Surround:AI™ technology automatically optimizes the sound in real-time
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby Vision™, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- HDMI with HDCP 2.3 (7 in/3 out)
- Dual ESS SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DACs for high performance conversion
- Pandora®, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, Napster and more
- YPAO R.S.C., multipoint, 3D and precision EQ
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices or Siri via AirPlay 2
- Phono input
AVENTAGE Advantage - Overview
Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
AVENTAGE – Total Purity Concept
Enjoy fine sound quality. The Total Purity Concept, which Yamaha has been cultivating for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity preamplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion. They also adopt pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. Independent power supplies for the DACs are designed to further eliminate noise on certain models. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.