DIANA headphones are all about style, and sound. The world's thinnest boutique headphone has gone through many incremental improvements since inception. Now with updated speaker drivers taking some cues from the exceptional sounding Phi, a more spacious ear pad, and more universal headband shape, this new model Diana V2 offers improved comfort, clarity, and soundstage, and plays very nicely with moderately priced gear.
DIANA headphones are form fitting and comfortable. Patented flat speakers create a wall of sound that tickle the ears with details rarely heard in your music. Front row concert seats on demand while on the go or relaxing at home.
- We CNC machine and finish the all aluminum frame components, produce our own planer speaker drivers, and skillfully assemble with US made stainless hardware, all within our own facility in Buffalo, New York, USA.
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®, custom exotic skins available
- High-tech polymer ceramic finish
- Fibonacci side hole pattern properly tunes the sound while following the flow of nature
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- The Diana headphone is an amazing concert for one, front row seats always
- Choose from Black Onyx or Coffee colors
- Dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 350 grams
- Impedance 42 ohms
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mw
- Frequency response 7 Hz - 28 KHz
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced, 4 pin XLR or 4.4 mm balanced plug (Additional cables may be purchased separately)
- Large 63 mm patented planar speakers deliver stunning sound