Compact Wireless Music Streaming Amplifier
The POWERNODE EDGE is the perfect segue into “just add speakers” HiFi for the streaming age, combining streaming sources, control and amplification in a sleek and affordable device.
Add a little extra power with the POWERNODE EDGE, the perfect entry point into “just add speakers” HiFi for the streaming age, combining streaming sources, control, and amplification all in one place. Audiophile-grade componentry capable of up to 24 bits/192 kHz hi-res audio, and wireless multi-room capabilities with smartphone controls combine to make the POWERNODE EDGE a great ‘building block’ amplifier to start, extend or complete a hi-res streaming audio system of any size.
- Easily power a pair of passive speakers
- 40 Watts per channel of DirectDigital™ amplification technology handling 24 bit/192 kHz files
- A state-of-the-art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM® Cortex A53 Processor
- HDMI eARC connectivity
- Digital optical and analog input options, subwoofer output, and Bluetooth® wireless headphone output
- Dolby® Digital decoding
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth® aptX™ HD
- Stream hi-res content from internet radio stations, cloud music services or your own local music players
- Intuitive control with the BluOS Controller app
- Elegant capacitive touch panel for quick-access controls (Play, Pause, Volume Up/Down, Previous/Next Track)
- Includes an easy-to-install, multi-orientation wall-mounting bracket
- IR remote learning capability – optional control using the RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect with the BluVoice skill to enable voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
Supported Audio File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats
FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
Supported Multi-Channel Audio Formats
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
Audio Controls & EQ
BluOS Controller App
Rated Power Output
40W x 2 (8 Ohms)
IHF Dynamic Power
80W (4 Ohms) / 50W (8 Ohms)