Using trickle down technology from the F1 series, this elegant, contemporary loudspeaker distils the best of Fyne Audio’s new technologies and expertise into a midsized floorstanding design. Built in the UK the F703 blends a 250mm IsoFlare point source driver and 250mm multi-fibre bass driver into a twin cavity tuned cabinet with a BassTrax LF diffuser integrated into the down firing port. Articulate, powerful and capable of delivering stunning dynamics and real world volumes, the flagship of the series recreates a truly captivating listening experience.
- System Type: 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax™ Tractrix diffuser*, twin cavity loading system
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 20w – 250w
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 125w
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 94dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 26Hz – 26kHz
- Drive unit complement:
- 1 x 250mm IsoFlare™ point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute™ surround with 75mm titanium dome compression tweeter, ferrite magnet system. 1 x 250mm multi-fibre bass cone, FyneFlute™ surround
- 1 x 250mm multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute™ surround.
- Crossover frequency: 200Hz & 850Hz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass - Deep cryogenically treated.
- Dimensions – HxWxD: 1176 x 430 x 465mm
- Weight – Each: 48.3kg