Klipsch Heritage Heresy IV
First introduced in 1957, the Heresy, a three-way design, started out as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn® in three-speaker stereo arrays. The Heresy IV offers unparalleled sound quality from a relatively small speaker.
- Includes New 10-Year Warranty
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® horn for a wide coverage pattern
- K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion
- All-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling
- Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass
- Available in a high-quality Satin Black Ash, Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, or American Walnut wood veneer finish
- Designed & assembled in the USA
A LITTLE HERESY IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
The Heresy IV is quite possibly the speaker champion of the world.
Whether it's for your burgeoning vinyl collection, home theater or whatever, the Heresy IV will knock your socks off.
DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA. MADE TO ROCK.
With cabinetry that is proudly handcrafted in Hope, Arkansas for over 50 years, the Klipsch Heresy IV speaker is a testament to the quality Klipsch demands from each and every of its audio products.
Here's to 50 more years of Heresy.
A REAR PORT
For the first time in its long legacy, the Heresy now features a rear port – improving low-frequency extension by almost 10Hz, for room-filling bass.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all-new Heresy IV ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass.
In addition to delivering smooth, dynamic and low distortion sound, the Heresy IV is available in a high-quality Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, American Walnut, or Satin Black Ash wood veneer finish. A slant riser base is included for floor placement that can be removed for cabinet installations.
Acknowledging the golden era of Hi-Fi with the level meters and beautiful design, the A-S1200 boasts an impressive array of the latest technology to accurately deliver an emotional, purely musical sound.
- High Quality Components delivering exceptional musical expression
- Toroidal power transformer with enormous energy for a pure musical sound
- Gorgeous level meters convey dynamics and music pulse with a nod to the nostalgic Hi-Fi era
- Floating Balanced Power Amplifier
- Mechanical ground concept maximises rigidity for expressive and rhythmic bass
Understanding music is to understand the emotion upon which music is created. The passion and story behind the music that drives artists to create. With unmatched experience in every facet of music creation, embedded deep in Yamaha’s DNA is an intimate understanding of the emotional essence of music and music creation. Conveying the artists’ emotion through our Hi-Fi equipment is a fundamental component of Yamaha’s design philosophy.
Usually reserved for flagship Hi-Fi components, the A-S1200 benefits from the technical proficiency and absolute musicality of a toroidal transformer. Combined with an array of high-end Hi-Fi features and components, the toroidal transformer assists in ensuring the musical emotion is conveyed to the listener.
Gorgeous Level Meters
The level meters are both a nod to the nostalgic era of Hi-Fi, while simultaneously demonstrating the return of pure Hi-Fi for today’s discerning enthusiast. Visually presenting the dynamics and pulse of the music, the level meters imbue a warm feeling through their softly illuminated LED’s.
An open sound stage presents the listener with a musical experience that is similar to being at the live performance. True Hi-Fi delivers this openness in the sound, transforming the listeners’ musical experience, bringing them closer to the artist.
Thick Wires for Ground Connection by Low Impedance Concept
Low Impedance concept, aided by the thick wires for ground connection, is critical for componentry adopting the badge of premium Hi-Fi. This design concept begins in Yamaha’s premium Hi-Fi components with the A-S1200, helping to present an open, natural sound stage, bringing the artist and listener closer together.
Original Speaker Terminals
Cut directly from pure brass, the luxurious speaker terminals comfortably fit the human hand for effortless tightening, achieving a highly secure connection.
Connection with the music is achieved with the underlying groove and rhythm. A true representation of the music lets the listener feel the groove, and therefore not just hear the music but feel the story behind the music.
Mechanical Ground Concept
Warranting the ‘Premium Hi-Fi’ badge, the A-S1200 adopts a Mechanical Ground Concept, inherited from both the A-S2200 and A-S3200. The concept begins with the bolts of the feet welded directly to the main chassis, followed with the large heat sink, power transformer and block capacitors also directly bolted to the chassis. Through this design, unwanted vibration is avoided, achieving expressive and rhythmic bass, presenting the ‘Groove’ of the music to the listener.
Silver Plating Feet
Completing the rigidity of the amplifier are the heavy-duty silver-plated metal feet.