UPnP Openhome music server
Simply add music to LUMIN L2 via USB or over the network and it all gets served automatically. No complex installation or setup steps.
LUMIN server software
Our bespoke server software is specifically designed for the demands of LUMIN owners - featuring rock-solid stability, rich tag support and, of course, high resolution PCM/DSD support.
Silent, vibration-free design offers the same thick shielded CNC chassis construction as our high-end P1 music player. Available in the same black and silver finishes, LUMIN L2 is the perfect accompaniment.
Audiophile-grade network switch
With 4 network ports LUMIN L2 can simplify your wiring and remove the need for cheap (and electrically noisy) switches around your hi-fi.
2x SFP ports allow optical fibre networking input and output, completely electrically isolating your hi-fi from the rest of your network.
Shielded, low-noise power supply, thick and rigid CNC aluminium chassis, and spacious layout all help provide untouched data to your network player.
- No drives, 4TB (2x 2TB) or 8TB (2x 4TB) 2.5" SSD
Supported Audio File Formats:
- DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
Compressed (lossy) Audio:
- USB 3.0 Micro Type B Slave for connection to computer
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Network (1000BASE-T) RJ45
- 2x Industry-standard SFP
- 2x USB 3.0 Type A reserved for future use
- Internal 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- Shielded power supply compartment for reduced interference with delicate electronics
- Black anodised aluminium
- Raw anodised aluminium
- 350mm (W), 350mm (D), 60.5mm (H), 6kg