Home Theatre Picture and Sound Keeps Getting Better.
DVD and Satellite Receivers use high performance connections like S-Video, Component Video, and Dolby Digital Surround Audio. Using high quality connections is more important than ever, to get the most out of these technologies.
That's why THX, the industry leader in sound quality certification for movie theatres (you've probably seen the famous THX logo in movie theatres and on DVDs), collaborated together with Monster Cable, to create connection standards specifically for home theatre.
Today's Home Theatre Components Need Higher Quality Connections
The cables that come in the box don't meet Monster THX standards. Some of the connections you need don't even come in the box, including S-Video, Component Video, and Digital Audio for Surround Sound.
Introducing the Monster Standard Line of Monster THX-Certified Cables
Although Monster Standard THX cable doesn't feature many of the advanced technologies found in our higher performance product lines, it still packs plenty of Monsterous features: higher quality gold tip connections, user-friendly features like color-coded connectors & ID labels for easy, error-free hookup, plus increased power handling of speaker cables to deliver the full dynamic range of explosions and crashes found in today's movies. And dig the stylish, futuristic connector design inspired by Lucas film's Star Wars epics.
• Meets minimum THX® certification standards for proper system performance, reliability and ease of installation.
• Separate protective shield for maximum rejection of RFI and EMI.
• 24k gold contacts for optimum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
• Easy to identify color-coded bands for simple, error-free hookup.
• Dual-balanced conductors for more lifelike sonic reproduction.