The Caspian Integrated Amplifier with separate power supplies for pre and power amp sections and host of inputs and outputs.
It is an award-winning audio classic that appeals to a wide range of customers looking for a real taste of high-end sound.
The Caspian Integrated Amplifier, like other products in the range, has received awards and accolades from around the world for its smooth, grippy and powerful sound. A true high-end amplifier without the price tag, it is used as reference in multiple situations.
Using independent power supplies for each channel and a fully symmetrical circuit design, it offers excellent value for its performance level. It can be used with the Caspian Power Amplifier as part of a superior multi-amplification system.
- On-board output protection circuit with high current relays
- Five-line inputs plus tape input and output
- First input switchable to balanced XLR
- Independent Preamplifier stage Power Supply
- Thermally controlled fan assisted heat-sink cooling
- High-end components and circuitry
- Motorised volume control with LED position indicator
- -20 dB mute function
- 2 pre-amplifier outputs
- Short circuit protection
- Power supply failure detection
- Pre-power-up diagnostic check
5 x RCA (CD Input Switchable to gold-plated XLR)
Speaker (L & R), Gold-plated RCA Preamplifier, Gold-plated RCA tape
Power Output (Per Channel)
> 85 W (8 ohms) / > 125 W (4 ohms)
350 VA Power Amplifier
60 VA Ultra low noise Toroidal transformer
Pre-amplifier section toroidal
-3 dB, <1 Hz – 90 kHz
40 dB overall
0.002 % 1 kHz, 0.015 %
20 kHz 10 W - 8 ohms 0.0025 % 1 kHz,
0.03 % 20 kHz 50 W - 8 ohms
2-CH: 8 ohms = <330 W, 4 ohms = <550 W
Signal to Noise Ratio
Line 108 dB
Dimensions (W x H x D)
432 x 80 x 330 mm (incl. feet)