Mono Power Pack Amplifier with PowerStack Capability
This little amp will kick like a mule
Need power for a subwoofer but don't have space for a big amp? Alpine's KTA-200M power pack subwoofer amplifier can send out up to 200 watts RMS to your sub from a chassis about the size of your hand. The amp uses Alpine's Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology to deliver a quick energy boost when needed, virtually doubling the amplifier's output power on musical peaks.
Here's a very cool idea from Alpine — the package includes a PowerStack bracket for mounting the amp in your dash behind Alpine's shallow chassis iLX-W650 digital multimedia receiver. The combined depth of receiver and amp is still less than 5", so it'll fit in a wide variety of vehicles. The receiver and sub amp together make a feature-filled and powerful sound system that you'll enjoy for many miles.
- compact mono subwoofer amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms or 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology adds a burst of power when needed
- selectable low-pass filter (60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- PowerStack bracket included for mounting amp behind Alpine iLX-W650 digital multimedia receiver (item #500ILXW650)
- wiring, hardware, and fuse not included with amplifier
- 12-gauge power and ground leads and a 20A fuse recommended
- dimensions: 7-3/4"W (with wiring) x 1-3/8"H x 3-9/16"D