ELAC CARINA BS243.4
The Carina Bookshelf Speakers
Building upon its performance, Carina continues ELAC’s tradition of utilizing the JET tweeter, chosen for its amazing clarity, dynamics and attack. To match this capability, a new in-house developed proprietary compound curvature aluminum coned woofer is seamlessly blended via a sophisticated
multi-element xover to produce an organic life like sound experience. Fresh looks, fresh sound; the new Carina is destined to further enhance ELACs class leading reputation.
Type: 2-way Vented box
Woofer: 1 x Aluminum cone 5-1/4″
Tweeter: JET folded ribbon
Crossover frequency: 2.7kHz
Frequency range (IEC 268-5): 46Hz – 30kHz
Recommended amplifier power: 30 to 150 wpc
Peak power handling: 100W
Nominal | Minimum impedance: 6 Ohm / 4.8 Ohm
Finishes: Satin Black, Satin White
Net Weight (each): 14.73 lbs
Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.54 x 08.06 x 8.54 (9.72 including speaker terminals)
Integrated Stereo Amplifier with HEOS Built-in
Discover the PM7000N, the first Marantz fully discrete, current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with HEOS Built-in technology. The ideal choice for audiophiles that require Marantz musical sound and music streaming, the PM7000N includes high-grade audio components, current feedback HDAMs, a toroidal transformer and a high-speed instantaneous current power supply. The versatile PM7000N features multiple analog and digital inputs, and decodes digital audio files ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening. Stream your favorite music wirelessly, and control the amplifier with leading voice agents Apple Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Power to suit your audio preference:2ch fully discrete current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier; 60W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz)
Wide range of connectivity:
Four analog inputs, one analog output, one coaxial input, two optical digital inputs and one USB-A for high resolution audio files
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit:Wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage
- Flexibility for all configurations:Tone control to tune sound to your exact specifications and dedicated subwoofer output for evenly dispersed bass, no audible peaks or dips
- Newly designed electric volume circuit:Use the latest volume control IC to realize better channel separation, dynamic range and distortion-reduction
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity:Integrated phono input with newly design FET input stage to improve signal purity and sound
- Premium Marantz SPKT-1+ speaker terminals:Improved connection to speakers
- Stream music from your favorite sources:Play songs from TuneIn, Internet Radio, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, Amazon Prime Music, TIDAL and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and the HEOS app (music streaming services may vary by region)
- Speak your commands:Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents for seamless voice control
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback:Ability to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support:Improved network stability even in Wi-Fi crowded homes
- Works with your TV remote:Program the PM7000N to work with your TV remote and easily adjust volume up, volume down, mute and source selection
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
The PM7000N is equipped with 4 analog inputs and one analog output, and features one coaxial and two optical digital inputs, along with a USB-A input for high resolution audio files.
Hi-Res Audio Support
With the ability to decode hi-res audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD), enjoy music exactly as the artist intended. Listen to your music via the rear panel USB port or over network sources.
Improved Integrated Phono Input
For a long time, Marantz integrated amplifiers have featured high-quality phono stages. The PM7000N remains faithful to that legacy while also introducing a new design — one that integrates a FET (field-effect transistors) in the input stage. This provides high input impedance, eliminates the need for AC coupling capacitors and simplifies the signal path, lowering distortion and noise vastly improving the signal purity overall.
Supports an optional external subwoofer with adjustable low pass crossover for low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips, no matter where you place your subwoofer.
High Quality, Original Marantz SPKT-1+ Speaker Terminals
The speaker terminals of the PM7000N are made of dense brass with a thick silver plating to provide best possible contact with speaker cables.
Shielded Digital Circuit
To preserve the analog circuit from digital interferences or noise radiation, the digital circuit is installed into a shield case, preventing interference. The wireless digital boards can also be completely switched off independently using “Pure Modes” to avoid any interferences.
Source Direct Function
To ensure the shortest signal path and upmost fidelity, the PM7000N features Marantz Source Direct function, which bypasses the tone and balance control circuitry for a straight path, delivering elevated sound purity.
Connect your TV, Blu-ray, DVD Player and More
Connect your digital TV or cable/satellite set-top-box and a Blu-ray or DVD player to either of the three digital audio inputs (Optical 1 and 2, Coaxial 1) and enjoy full, dynamic range digital audio playback of your favorite movies and TV shows. All of the digital inputs can automatically wake the PM7000N when sensing an audio signal from the television, and your television remote control can be programmed to directly operate the master volume control, mute, power on/off and source selection of the PM7000N.
Roon transforms the experience of browsing music. Access Roon for your Marantz product to browse artist photos, credits, bios, reviews, lyrics, tour dates, and composers. Roon allows your to easily build a surfable, searchable digital magazine about your music collection. Roon discovers all the same links between your personal files and the millions of tracks available on TIDAL, so you can start with the music you know, then explore new music from the world beyond your collection.]l