The all-new S-Series amplifiers packs a real punch with even more performance and value to you. Experience hard hitting bass and long hours of limitless play with the S-A60M mono amplifier.
These amplifiers offer great value with over 20% more power through increased watt handling. The exceptional strength and resistance is supported by optimising a heat thermal management processor to ensure exceptional reliability so you can enjoy your music with the bass cranked up for hours on end without any power shutdown.
All-new Digital Design
The all-new S-Series utilise Alpine’s advanced digital design which unlike a typical Class-D amplifier circuit adds all-digital dual post-filter feedback loop for unmatched accuracy and control, while minimising internal noise.
Along with Alpine’s new intelligent amplifier platform, the new S-Series amplifiers feature an improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
One-sided Cable Terminals
The speaker and power cable terminals are conveniently located on the left hand side of the amplifier providing an easy and clean installation. The power cable terminals accept heavy gauge cables.
RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
The S-Series amplifiers are equipped with low-level RCA inputs, which can also accept high-level speaker signal inputs. This allows for installation of the R-Series amplifiers into virtually any aftermarket or OEM factory audio system.
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1100W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 600W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 330W
- Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5 – 10 V Lo: 0.2 – 4.0 V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 8
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 10Hz – 400Hz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 ohms): <0.03%
- THD+N (@ 50W into 4 ohms): <0.08%
- Damping Factor: >1000
- Signal to Noise (@ 50 Watts into 4 Ohms): >105dB
- Weight: 1.9 kg