This elegant, contemporary loudspeaker distils the best of Fyne Audio’s new technologies and expertise into a midsized floorstanding design. The F702 blends a 200mm IsoFlare point source driver and 200mm multi-fibre bass driver into a twin cavity tuned cabinet with a BassTrax LF diffuser integrated into the down firing port. Articulate, powerful and capable of delivering stunning dynamics and real world volumes, the F702 is ideal for recreating a truly captivating listening experience in mid to large sized rooms.
- System Type: 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax™ Tractrix diffuser*, twin cavity loading system
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30w – 200w
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 100w
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 92dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 30Hz – 34kHz
- Drive unit complement:
- 1 x 200mm IsoFlare™ point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute™ surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system.
- 1 x 200mm multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute™ surround.
- Crossover frequency: 250Hz & 1.7kHz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass, cryogenically treated.
- Dimensions – HxWxD: 1111 x 384 x 440mm
- Weight – Each: 30.5kg