A powered sub that's perfect for your boat
If you want to enjoy awesome sound while you're enjoying a fun day on the water, you need to add a quality marine-rated subwoofer to your boat's audio system. JBL made their MPS1000 powered sub for marine use, and packed it with everything you need to get the big, full sound you want.
With a compact design and a low-profile heat sink, you can install this powered sub in some pretty tight spots. The built-in Class D amplifier means there's no need to worry about where to place a separate amp, so the MPS1000 is ideal for smaller boats.
Tough and tunable
The MPS1000 gives you plenty of adjustability, with a low-pass filter that allows you tune the bass for your vessel. If you want to pump up the punch, the variable bass-boost circuit gives you additional control over the sub's performance. And all the controls are conveniently located under a watertight cover on the front panel, so you can make adjustments whenever you want to.
This 10" sub features a rugged, marine-ready grille that looks great and stands up to blistering sunlight. Behind the grille, you'll find a polymer-coated cellulose fiber cone that's designed to rock hard and resist moisture. The internal components are treated to stand up to the marine environment, too, and the stainless steel hardware will resist corrosion in salt-water environments.
- 10" 4-ohm marine powered subwoofer
- built-in 250-watt Class D amplifier
- polymer-coated cellulose fiber cone
- front panel controls under a watertight cover
- corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware
- adjustable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- built-in bass EQ allows adjustment between 0dB and +7dB at 40 Hz
- max current draw: 14 amps (idle <1.03 amps)
- frequency response: 40-100 Hz
- fuse rating: 30 amp
- overall diameter: 13-1/16"; cutout diameter: 10-1/8"
- mounting depth: 7-15/16"